Mechanical Estimator is needed to join a well-established and progressive engineering Mechanical and Electrical Contractor in North West Dublin. The successful Mechanical Estimator will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
Please contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Residential – Apartments – €2M – €13M
- Student Accommodation – €30M – €50M
- The Mechanical Estimator will be responsible for the preparation of tenders based
- Conduct periodic review of work practices to identify appropriate cost saving measures
- Quantify material, plant and labour requirements for relevant projects
- Analyse sub-contractor quotations, checking inclusions and exclusions
- Negotiate prices with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Issue tender queries and prepare tender reports
- Source and categorise pre-project information
- Create a procurement schedule for the project
- Prepare cost reports and detailed estimates
- Complete the final handover to the project team
- Relevant Degree or Trade background
- The Mechanical Estimator must have 2- 3 years’+ experience working as a Mechanical Estimator on M&E projects
- Must have experience working in Ireland or the UK
- Good communication skills and proven track record in taking tenders from pricing through to final client award
- Ability to work as both part of a team and on their own initiative
- The successful Estimator must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary circa €45,000 to €55,000 – doe
- Full benefits package available on application
- Remote working available
- Bike to work scheme
- Free Parking
If you are a Mechanical Estimator looking for your next career move, please contact Gearoid Hughes at email@example.com. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.