Mechanical Contracts Manager – 15098
*** Hybrid Working Opportunity ***
Mechanical Contracts Manager required for a well established M&E Contractor in Dublin. The successful Contracts Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of a range of projects including Commercial, Hotel, Education, Data Centre & Pharmaceutical, with a combined value of circa €10 Million at any one time. This role will report directly into the company Directors and also offer the successful candidate excellent career progression opportunities to a Director level position.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects.
- Day to day management of Project Managers and Project Engineers across multiple sites in Dublin.
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors, Commercial Managers and Project Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
- Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
- Issue monthly progress reports to Directors.
- Ensure EHS compliance across all projects.
- Mechanical Degree qualified or Mechanical trade background.
- 10+ years’ experience working with M&E Contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have worked as a Mechanical Contracts Manager delivering M&E Projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Experience delivering Commercial, Hotel, Education, Data Centre & Pharmaceutical projects would be advantageous.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- Must be highly trustworthy and poses the ability to manage their own time efficiently.
- Must have excellent commercial awareness.
- The successful Electrical Supervisor must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Salary €100,000 to €110,000 DOE
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Annual Bonus
- Death in service benefit
- Outstanding career progression available to Director role
- Laptop and Mobile phone
If you are a Mechanical Contracts Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.