Mechanical Construction Manager required for a busy M&E Contractor to oversee multiple projects in the greater Dublin Area. This is the ideal role for an experienced Mechanical Construction Manager coming from another M&E Contractor who ideally has worked on some or all of the following; – Residential, Commercial, healthcare and Industrial projects.
- Presenting both yourself and the company in the most professional way to valued clients and construction partners
- Managing the projects, employees, and sub-contractors and liaising with the project team, such as designers, main contractors and suppliers etc.
- Planning and Preparing material and plant requisitions
- Planning and preparing sub-contract requisitions
- Maintaining Engineering QEHS systems
- Supervision and scheduling works to meet program
- The Mechanical Construction Manager will oversee the design specification, drawing and the project requirements and identifying risks and opportunities.
- Producing and maintaining the RFI schedules for design clarification
- Managing the deliveries of materials and plant to site
- Preparing commissioning procedures, schedules and oversee testing and Commissioning works
- Production of material take-offs arising from changes and working with our commercial department
- Developing the project systems, procedures and staff to create greater efficiency
- Managing risk and opportunity.
- Salary circa €65,000 – 80,000 – DOE
- 21 days annual leave
- Financial support for further training and CPD
- Performance Bonus
- Benefits package can be tailored for the right candidate
If you are a Mechanical Construction Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Gearoid Hughes 0860351825. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers, Electrical Contracts managers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.