Experienced Mechanical Commissioning Engineer required to join one of Europe’s leading Engineering Contractors for a Data Centre project in Dublin. This contractor has a very strong order of books for the next five years and offers fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Programming, testing, commissioning and handover of Mechanical Systems including (piped services, sprinklers, HVAC etc).
- Read and understand Mechanical drawings.
- Up to date knowledge of local standards and regulations of Mechanical systems.
- Fault finding and report writing.
- Regular with the Commissioning Lead and QAQC/Testing teams.
- Lock out tag out of Mechanical Systems.
- Preparation of documentation ready for client handover.
- Liaise with client and attend site meetings.
- Take the lead and work on own initiative.
- Any other duties required by the Commissioning Manager.
- A relevant third level degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working on a Data Centre project would be beneficial
- M&E or Civil experience essential
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- The successful Mechanical Commissioning Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work without the need for a permit
- Salary €65,000 to €75,000 DOE
- Gym membership contribution
- Discounted healthcare scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland and Europe
If you are a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Joe Newman. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.