Experienced Commissioning Engineer required to join one of Europe’s leading Engineering Contractors for a Data Centre project in Dublin 15. This contractor has a very strong order of books for the next five years and offers fantastic career progression opportunities. Reporting to the commissioning manager.
- Management of all commissioning on site. This includes the setup and management and then closeout and handover to client.
- Management and supervision of commissioning Engineers on site.
- Up to date knowledge of local standards and regulations of Mechanical systems.
- Fault finding and report writing.
- Regular meeting with the Commissioning Lead and QAQC/Testing teams.
- Lock out tag out of Mechanical Systems.
- Preparation of documentation ready for client handover.
- Liaise with client and attend site meetings.
- Take the lead and work on own initiative.
- Any other duties required by the Commissioning Manager.
- A relevant third level degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working on a Data Centre project would be beneficial
- Data Centre construction & commissioning experience an advantage
- Excellent fault finding & rectification skills
- The successful Mechanical Commissioning Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work without the need for a permit.
- Salary €70,000 to €85,000 DOE
- Gym membership contribution
- Discounted healthcare scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland and Europe
If you are a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Gearoid Hughes. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.