M&E Services Coordinator required for a Tier 1 Main building contractor to work on a healthcare project in Galway. This would be an ideal role for an experienced M&E Services Coordinator looking to advance their career with a Tier 1 company who have a strong pipeline of work in the region. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years’ experience and have coordinated services on healthcare projects previously.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification.
- Provide CDM and Health and Safety input.
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- 7-year large project experience
- Strong M&E background -preference for degree qualified
- Mechanically biased
- Experience of managing progression of MEP Services from start to completion
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €70k-€80K, depending on experience.
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Continuous Professional Development
If you are a M&E Services Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.