M&E Services Coordinator required for a Tier 1 Main building contractor. Our client is currently working on some of the most prestigious projects for blue chip clients in Ireland (student accommodation, healthcare, commercial and industrial and datacentres).
This would be an ideal role for an experienced M&E Services Coordinator looking to advance their career. You will report to a well-respected Contracts Manager who we have worked closely with for many years.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification.
- Provide CDM and Health and Safety input.
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- 5-year large project experience
- Strong M&E background either with a degree or trade
- Experience of managing progression of MEP Services from start to completion
- Knowledge of Revit and BIM
- Reporting to MEP Services Managers
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €65k-€75K, depending on experience.
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Continuous Professional Development
If you are a Senior M&E Services Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.