M&E Engineering Recruitment Consultant:
*Must have 1 year experience in a Dublin recruitment consultancy*
- GPC is a highly respected specialist architectural, engineering and construction recruitment consultancy in Dublin.
- Over 20 years’ experience working closely with job seekers and employers in Ireland, the UK and internationally.
- This opportunity would ideally suit an ambitious and confident individual, who is comfortable working in a busy and fast paced business, where hard work is financially rewarded.
Role & Duties:
- You will be responsible for the full 360° recruitment process.
- Business development with existing and new clients in the Irish market.
- Candidate attraction.
- Candidate screening.
- Meetings and presentations.
- You will work alongside highly skilled Recruitment Consultants, who will provide you with the tools to become an expert in your field.
- Degree from a recognised third level institution.
- Must have at least 1 year in engineering recruitment within an Irish consultancy.
- Self-motivated, strong organisation skills and have good time management skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Committed to offering the highest professional standards.
- Confident, ambitious and career driven.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Must be in Ireland at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary + (Uncapped Commission)
- This role offers the successful Recruitment Consultant a high degree of autonomy, whilst being fully supported and mentored by the MD.
- Great location in south Dublin
- 10 minute walk from the luas
- Excellent company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile phone
- Social events
If you are a Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment, please send your CV or call Caroline Herlihy – 086 8055216 for a confidential discussion.