M&E Engineer is required to join a small and dynamic M&E consultancy in South West Dublin. The successful M&E Engineer will be responsible for the design of mechanical and electrical building services across a range of projects. Excellent opportunity to join a growing consultancy which supports CPD internally and at third level.
- Office fit out
- Luxury apartment complex
- Residential developments
- The M&E Engineer must have 1-2 years’ experience in a consultancy designing M&E building services
- The successful M&E Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit
- Proficient in AutoCAD for both Mechanical and Electrical services
- Hold a Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Strong attention to detail and aptitude to understand the design process
- Experience designing HVAC, lighting and hot and cold water systems
- Knowledge of Revit a distinct advantage
- Salary circa €30,000 to €35,000 – doe
- Full benefits package available on application
- Flexible working hours
- Free Parking
If you are a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Gearoid Hughes. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services, M&E Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.