Based in Kildare our client, an International Engineering company is seeking to hire a Logistics Manager. The Logistics Manager will control the movement of materials between the workshop and client sites. This position will coordinate and manage all warehousing and material movement.
- Comply with the organization’s policies and procedures when managing the movement of products/equipment/material.
- Supervise necessary documentation and permit application to achieve cost-efficient procedures.
- Arrange and control scheduling of deliveries and production.
- Traffic management experience for import and export of deliveries.
- Plan and implement Import and Export strategy and activities in compliance with the overall aims and requirements of the organization.
- Check and analyze data of logistics target and product life cycle.
- Search and recommend potential logistic providers who can provide a more reasonable cost.
- Receive, document, keep and organize incoming shipments and deliveries properly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or related fields.
- 2+ years of management experience essential.
- 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing set-up specializing production planning, logistics, or supply chain in a construction or Engineering company or applicable industry, is required.
- The successful logistics manager must be in Ireland and be eligible to work.
- Preferably experience in SAP or ERP system.
- Maintain strong quality focus throughout the organisation.
- Salary circa €45 – €55K
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- €150 off gym membership
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent career prospects
If you are a Logistics Manager and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We are a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years’ experience in the Construction and Engineering Sector.