One of Ireland’s leading architectural practices have a new opportunity for a Senior Architect (RIAI/RIBA) with 10 years+ experience to take the lead on a range of residential developments across Dublin and Leinster.
Based in their Dublin office, the remit of this position will be to lead a team and deliver multiple residential developments from €20m-€100m across Dublin, taking projects from initial stages through to completion, whilst managing a team, all stakeholders, and timescales.
The Registered Architect must have previous experience in Ireland or UK working on medium / largescale residential or mixed-use developments.
This is a great opportunity or an experienced Architect who is keen to progress their career within a well-established architectural practice offering autonomy and support with a view to an Associate level appointment.
- A Registered Architect holding professional membership to RIAI / RIBA
- A minimum of 10 years’ post professional experience working for Architectural practices, some of which must have been gained in Ireland or the UK
- Proven success taking projects from concept design through to completion
- Good design flair and technical understanding
- Strong site experience
- Project experience must include a wide range of residential projects
- Previous track record working closely with clients and contractors
- Lead, manage and mentor a small team and multiple projects
- Thorough understanding and experience working within the current planning legislations.
- Some exposure or experience using Revit is preferred
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Excellent remuneration package including bonus to commensurate with experience
If you are an experienced Architect looking for a new opportunity offering excellent career progression, please email your CV and to Deborah Byrne for confidential discussion.
All calls in strictest confidence.