A leading international multidisciplinary organisation with offices across Ireland, are recruiting a Landscape Architect or Urban Designer with 5 years’ experience to join the team. The ideal Landscape Architect will hold a qualification in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design and ideally have professional membership to the Irish Landscape Institute along with having a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
This opportunity would suit a talented Architect with a passion for sustainability and vision to deliver future projects to meet their objectives. Joining the planning team, this Architect will work closely with engineers and clients to provide landscape and urban architecture design to all projects.
This position can be based in Dublin OR Cork.
Along with an excellent salary and benefits package, this role offers professional development and advancement and the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects for both public and private sector clients.
Minimum requirements and responsibilities:
- Recognised qualification in Landscape Architecture or Landscape design
- Hold professional membership to Irish Landscape Institute or similar
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience working as a landscape Architect taking projects from concept design to detailed design
- Design flair
- Excellent technical understanding to produce detailed design
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal are important
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, GIS software
- Experience of landscape Visual Impact Assessment is beneficial
- The ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary environment
- €Competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package including annual bonus, life assurance, contributory pension, income protection and professional subscriptions
- CPD is encouraged and supported
- Genuine career progression on offer
If you are a qualified Landscape Architect or Urban Designer holding an EU passport or valid work permit and you meet the criteria above, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further information.