Junior Site Manager required for an award winning Main Building Contractor to work on a projects in South Dublin. The company have a great reputation within the construction industry and lots of developments in the pipeline. This is a fantastic opportunity for a construction management / Engineering graduate to advance their career in management with a very progressive company.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- General Site Admin.
- BCAR Admin.
- Quality Control.
- Responsible for safe keeping of all Health & Safety paperwork.
- Document control for the site management team.
- Procurement of site materials.
- Ensuring invoices and dockets correctly.
- Office for the accounts related activities performed on site.
- Undertaking data entry and back-up.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience working in a similar role on site.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €35k – €40K
- Great benefits package
If you are a Junior Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.