Junior Site Engineer with approx. 2 years’ experience required for a leading Main Building Contractor to work on a residential project in West Dublin. The ideal candidate will be engineering degree qualified and have at least 2 years post-grad experience. This is an ideal role for a Junior Level Site Engineer who has good setting-out experience and wants to work with a leading contractor on a fantastic project.
- Setting out using total station
- Maintaining accurate record keeping
- Overseeing concrete pours including pre & post documentation
- Managing rebar deliveries and checkoffs
- Undertaking setting out tasks including monitoring and setting levels
- Performing QAQC checks
- Assisting Quantify Surveyor with quantity take offs when required
- Participating in meeting and coordinating onsite subcontractors
- Understanding and maintaining exceptionally high standards of Health & Safety
- Maintaining continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
- A third level qualification in engineering – Construction/ Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Site Engineer
- Proven understanding of design drawings and maintaining drawing registers
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- To be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organised.
- Excellent IT Skills with good working knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar) and MS Office (Project, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- €40k-€50k (DOE)
- Benefits package
- Travel Allowance
If you are a Junior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.