Junior Site Engineer required for large scale Commercial project in Belfast. The successful candidate will be a qualified Engineer with a minimum of 1 year’s site engineer experience. In addition, have good working knowledge of Total Stations and other setting out/surveying equipment. This role will be reporting to the Senior Site Engineer & Project Manager.
- Liaising with Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Supervisors, Health & Safety Officer, Procurement and Sub-Contractors.
- Maintaining accurate record keeping.
- Overseeing concrete pours including pre & post documentation.
- Managing rebar deliveries and checkoffs.
- Undertaking setting out tasks including monitoring and setting levels.
- Performing QAQC checks.
- Assisting Quantify Surveyor with quantity take offs when required.
- Participating in meeting and coordinating onsite subcontractors.
- Understanding and maintaining exceptionally high standards of Health & Safety.
- Maintaining continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness.
- A third level qualification in engineering – Construction/ Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Site Engineer.
- Proven understanding of design drawings and maintaining drawing registers.
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines.
- To be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organised.
- Excellent IT Skills with good working knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar) and MS Office (Project, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- £20k-£30k DOE
- Benefits Package