Junior Site Engineer required for a leading frame contractor with 1 years’ experience to work on a large-scale project in Dublin. Ideal role for the Junior Site Engineer to get trained up and gain valuable experience on large RC Frame structures. Excellent company who can offer a great package and great career progression with lots of large projects in the pipeline.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management Degree.
- 1 years’ experience desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- €40k-€45k (depending on experience)
If you are a Junior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.