Junior Quantity Surveyor:
Junior Quantity Surveyor with 1-2 years’ experience required to join a well-established main building contractor. The QS will be based in head office, located in North Dublin. This would be an ideal role for a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking to develop a career with a well-established company.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- 1-2 years post-graduate experience with a Contractor.
- Must have a Construction Management or Quantity Surveying qualification.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good IT skills with competency using Cubit, Cost-ex or equivalent, Microsoft Word and Excel
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To have strong analytical skills and ability to present findings.
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- Ability co-ordinate several different projects at the same time.
- Salary: €40k – €45k
- Benefits Package
- Excellent career development.
If you are a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.