Junior Quantity Surveyor with 1 – 2 years’ experience required to join leading Builder Developer with over 40 years’ experience in the industry to work on a large-scale residential project in South County Dublin -site just off the motorway.
Our client is working on various residential project in the Dublin region and have a great reputation as an employer. This is the ideal role for the Jnr QS with 1-2 years’ experience with a building contractor ideally with residential experience who would like to develop a long-term career with a developer.
- Degree qualified with at least 1-2 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Experience working with residential projects preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Starting Salary: €40k– €50k
- Excellent career development
- Health Insurance
- Other benefits
- Training and development plans
If you are a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.