Junior Mechanical Engineer required to join a Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Contractor in Dublin. The successful Engineer will be given a clear career path develop from a Junior Mechanical Engineer to project Engineer on some of the largest projects in Ireland and the UK.
- Data Centres
- Office & Retail
The successful Junior Mechanical Engineer will have a varied role, but some key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Mechanical Engineers in all work relating to the safe and timely completion of projects
- Supporting Mechanical Engineers in all design aspects in respect to the specific requirements for the project.
- Attend project meetings
- Provide technical assistance
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering with Building services
- Work experience within a M&E contractor is a distinct advantage
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- The successful engineers will also be required to work in the UK, Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered
- Salary circa €30,000 – €35,000
- Benefits package
- Great progression potential
If you are a Junior Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.