Intermediate Quantity Surveyor (Developer):
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor with 4 years’ experience required to join long established and highly reputable developer who are expanding their operations in the Dublin area. Our client has projects in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors and is seeking an ambitious quantity surveyor who would like to move the developer side. This is the ideal role for the Intermediate QS with 4 years’ experience with a main building contractor who would like to develop a long-term career with the possibility to move into a senior position in the near future.
- Degree qualified with at least 4 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Timely Procurement of all subcontractors and specialist suppliers
- Main contract administration (public works contract)
- Subcontract fiscal management and administration
- Change order management
- Starting Salary: €45k– 55k
- Excellent career development
- Travel allowance
- Strong benefits package
If you are an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.