Intermediate Quantity Surveyor with 4 years’ experience required to join a Medium Sized Main Building Contractor. This is the ideal role for the Intermediate QS with 3 years’ experience with a main building contractor who would like to develop a long-term career with the possibility to move into a senior position in the short term. This Contractor is well established and has a safe pipeline of projects for both the public and private sectors.
- Degree qualified with at least 4 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Timely Procurement of all subcontractors and specialist suppliers
- Main contract administration (public works contract)
- Subcontract fiscal management and administration
- Change order management
- Starting Salary: €50k– 60k
- Excellent career development
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
- Strong benefits package
If you are an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.