Electrical Engineer required to join a dynamic and exciting engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful electrical engineer will gain fantastic experience as part of a busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to develop and progress in their career. The successful electrical engineer will have some building services design experience.
- Work as part of a multi discipline team on a variety of projects.
- Implementing Quality & CAD/ Revit standards.
- The successful electrical engineer will work under the direction of a senior engineer and will assist them in all aspects of the job.
- Preparation of electrical designs and draughting of the same.
- Checking on electrical drawings.
- Participate in site visits and to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations.
- Attending and participating in client and stakeholder meetings.
- Dealing with clients/electrical contractors.
- Level 8 degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience preferably within a consultancy.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- The successful candidate must live in Ireland or be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary – €40k – €50k – doe.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working.
- Performance based bonuses.
- Great career progression.
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.