Instrumentation & Controls Engineer with minimum 4 years’ experience is urgently required for Ireland’s premier engineering & project management consultancy in the Mechanical, Electrical & Process Engineering sectors.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Multimillion Biopharma projects
- Numerous Datacentres for multiple clients (€20-30million)
- Various food & beverages, medical devices & biotechnology projects.
The successful Instrumentation & Controls Engineer will:
- Attend client & contractor meetings
- Undertake site surveys / inspections.
- Assist during construction stage of projects
- Prepare instrument lists, data sheets & specifications
- Maintain cost records & schedule during the progress of projects.
- Design control systems schematics and generation of control system specs.
- Prepare reports & front-end studies including capital cost estimates & project schedules.
- Liaise & co-ordinate with clients, design team & contractors on technical & commercial issues.
- Diploma / Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in electrical, instrumentation & control systems for process / bio-pharmaceutical / food industry plants in a consulting or project engineering role.
- Diploma/Degree or membership of recognized society, in instrumentation & control systems.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical / biotechnology plant, in both safe & hazardous areas preferable.
- Applicants must have fluent English
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent package circa €55k – €60k / commensurate to qualifications & experience
- Incentive Packages
- Flexitime, Time in Lieu
- Continuous Professional Development Programme
If you are an Instrumentation & Controls Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.