Industrial Relations Coordinator required for a Tier 1 Main Contractor to work in their Head Office in Dublin. The role will suit the candidate with previous construction experience with excellent industrial relations knowledge. Our client has a strong pipeline of projects and will be able to provide the successful candidate with a long-term career and strong benefits.
- Prepare, record, maintain summary of Weekly Labour Returns from all projects and issue same to directors.
- Recruit and check references for available brick layers, crane drivers, banksmen and apprentices. Complete site eng contracts and issue to the payroll dept.
- Draw up, complete SECs (site engagement contracts), and saving to respective files file in WS. Ensure their documentation in order (Safepass and Manual Handling certs)
- Liaise with payroll dept regarding wages / CIF agreements and site allocation of brick layers.
- Ensure safety related certs are up to date.
- Co-ordinate and allocate brick layers.
- Maintain good relations with brick laying shop steward.
- Maintain good working relationship with agency representatives.
- Maintain working relations, with the IR section of CIF and IR Representatives with other main contractors.
- Administration – upload relevant documents on the document share system.
- Excellent knowledge of Industrial Relations.
- Previous experience in Construction is beneficial.
- Excellent organisation & interpersonal skills.
- Salary circa €40k-€50k -Depending on experience
- Strong Benefits Package
If you are a Industrial Relations Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.