Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor with 4 – 5 years’ experience required to join a highly reputable Contractor to work on a large Data Centre project in Dublin. This Contractor works across multiple sectors including Commercial, Educational, Energy/Eco, Hotels, Retail, Residential, Residential Care, Public and Sports & Leisure. The successful Health and Safety Officer will report to the Senior EHS Manager and will have a high level of responsibility within the company.
- The successful EHS Advisor will be working on a €400 million data centre project.
- Liaising with the client on site to ensure that the project is compliant with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Prepare Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Conduct EHS audits / investigations as required and implement corrective and preventative measures.
- Advise Project Management on site EHS ‘best practice’.
- Plan and deliver training, including ‘Tool Box Talks’ as appropriate.
- Report EHS performance as required.
- Must have a diploma in Health & Safety
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience working as an EHS Officer on building projects in Ireland or the UK
- Will have previous experience working on Data Centres ideally.
- Hold a full, clean Driving license
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Opportunity for travel for future projects
If you are an Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.