Senior Engineer with 6+ years’ experience required to join a Main Contractor to work on prestigious large-scale projects based in Dublin. You will be initially be based on an €200m+ mixed-use development. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join a leading company who is looking to progress to Project Management level.
You will report to the Project Manager on site and offer advise in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of all technical aspects of the construction project.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion.
- Manging a team of more Junior Engineers.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma.
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station.
- 6+ years’ experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Full driving license.
- Excellent salary circa €65k -€75k
- Strong benefits package.
- Excellent career prospects.
- Company vehicle / car allowance.
If you are a Senior Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.