Quantity Surveyor (Developer)
Quantity Surveyor required for one of Ireland’s leading property developers who have a great reputation and have completed various large scale residential projects in the Dublin region. This successful QS will be based in the Dublin office and will work on large scale residential developments in the Dublin region. Our client is very interested in talking to candidates from a building contracting or developer background.
Contact Keith Conlon for more info.
- Assist with the preparation of cost plans and cash flow projections.
- Assist with preparation of tender documents for procuring Consultants and Contractors.
- Assist with the preparation of Contract documents.
- Document controls and filing.
- Draft progress meeting minutes.
- Prepare outline programmes and monitor progress.
- Regularly communicate with contractors and design teams.
- Assist with the preparation of progress reports.
- Prepare cost reports clearly indicating the status of processed, received and pending payments.
- Prepare financial status tables for development budgets.
Skills and Requirements:
- Qualified to BSc. level or be in the process of obtaining same (in a property or construction related field).
- About 5 years’ experience is a QS type role.
- Previous site experience would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry and standard practices
- Ability to work independently when required.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland.
- €65k – €75k
- Travel allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.