Health and Safety Officer with 2+ years’ experience required to join a well-established Irish Residential Developer to work on large site in West Dublin. Our client has a great reputation for quality and a very high staff retention rate. If you are looking to join a well-run company with a good pipeline of work for the company years along with an exceptional package this is the role for you.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification /Diploma or higher.
- 2 years+ working as a Health & Safety Officer / Advisor on construction projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills and able to take the initiative.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- €50,000 – €60,000
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle fully expensed
- Benefits package (pension and healthcare)
- €10k bonus per annum.
If you are a Health & Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.