Health and Safety Manager with 7 years+ construction site experience required to join a mid-sized main building contractor to work on various projects across the Dublin region. The successful Health and Safety Manager will full EHS responsibility for the company and will manage several health and safety officers. This company is well respected in the industry and this role would be ideal for a Senior Health and Safety professional who wants to join a top company with a strong pipeline of projects.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
- Ensure that correct PPE is availed of at all times by all relevant employees
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings
- Degree Qualified in Health & Safety
- 7+ years’ experience
- Flexible to travel across several sites in Dublin area
- Experience with a main contractor preferable.
- Salary circa €75k-€85k+
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Excellent career prospects
If you are a Health and Safety Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.