Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager with 10 years+ construction site experience required to join a large M&E contractor in Dublin. The successful Health and Safety Manager will be based in Head office and have several EHS Officers reporting to them and will be responsible for overseeing the group health and safety. This company is well respected in the industry and this role would be ideal for a Senior Health and Safety professional who wants to join a top company with a strong pipeline of projects.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
- Health and Safety Manager will ensure that correct PPE is availed of at all times by all relevant employees
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings
- The Health and Safety Manager must be Degree Qualified in Health & Safety.
- 10+ years’ experience within Health and safety.
- Flexible to travel across several sites in Dublin area.
- Experience with a M&E contractor preferable.
- Salary circa €75k-€90K
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Flexible/ Work from home options
- Excellent career prospects
If you are a Health and Safety Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.