Health and Safety Officer with at least 2 years+ experience required to join a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale project in Central Dublin. The successful Health and Safety Officer will have full EHS responsibility on this project and will be given good opportunities to progress within the company and upskill. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who has previously worked on large scale building projects in Ireland as an EHS Officer.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification /Diploma or higher.
- 3 years+ working as a Health & Safety Officer / Advisor on construction projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills and able to take the initiative.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Health and Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.