Health and Safety Manager with 8+ years’ experience required to join a well-established Developer based in Dublin. Our client has a great reputation for looking after their staff and provide top salaries and packages. This developer is well known in the industry and have lots of residential projects coming up in the next few years.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Carry out high quality safety inspections.
- Attend sites following accidents/incidents and assist with the investigation.
- Liaise with enforcement authorities if they attend site on routine visits or to investigate following an incident.
- Understand bespoke client requirements and tailor management system to same with line manager approval.
- Attend Start Up meetings with site teams.
- Where requested attend other meetings with Client & supply chain
- Coach staff at all levels in Health and Safety expectations and standards
- Implement the management system and coach and encourage others to use it appropriately.
- Foster innovative ideas for enhanced safety performance.
- Deliver appropriate training.
- Have and share knowledge and advice with teams on environmental principals and management.
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification /Diploma or higher.
- 3 years working as a Health & Safety Officer / Advisor on construction projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills and able to take the initiative.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- €70,000 – €85,000
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle fully expensed.
- Yearly Bonus
- Benefits package
If you are a Health & Safety Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.