A leading property developer require a new Head of Project Management, to manages all company development projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and scope, and to high quality. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for Managing Director regarding status of projects.
The successful candidate will work also work directly with clients, tenants, and purchasers to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfil client needs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- End to end project management, responsible for overseeing planning, design, and construction.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within budget and scope and to high quality objectives.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Facilitate and team with others on due diligence evaluation of new opportunities.
- Manage consultants and contractors, including negotiation of appointments and contracts.
- Liaise with permitting authorities and utility providers.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to MD as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 15+ years proven working experience in project management.
- Experience in residential, commercial, and industrial development.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study-architecture, civil/structural engineering/construction management.
- €120k – €150k DOE
- Company Vehicle / Travel Allowance
Contact Keith Conlon on 086-1893835 for more information.