Graduate Mechanical Engineer required to join a Mechanical Engineering Contractor in Dublin. The successful Engineer will be given the opportunity to develop from a Junior Engineer into an assistant contracts manager and eventually contracts manager. This unique opportunity will outline a clear career path to Contracts Manager.
- Degree in Construction Management, Building Services or Mechanical Engineering essential
- Experience using AutoCad for building services design
- High standard of work and attention to detail while working to tight deadlines
- Placement experience in a construction role is beneficial but not essential
- The successful graduate mechanical Engineer will be involved with tender review, technical submittals, procurement and coordination
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Revit experience preferred but not essential
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary circa €30,000, negotiable depending on experience
- Further study contributions
- Full benefits package available on application
- Excellent progression potential
- Potential to be a Contracts Manager within 5 Years
If you are a Graduate Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.