Graduate Electrical Design Engineer needed to join an multi award winning building services engineering consultancy in Cork. The successful Graduate Electrical Design Engineer will be involved in a range of projects, some of which are detailed below. You will report to the company Directors and will have excellent support and guidance in your role. This position gives the successful Graduate Electrical Design Engineer the opportunity to build a career in Cork.
- Minimum Level 8 Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard
- Previous work placement/experience working within a consultancy environment preferred
- The successful Graduate Electrical Design Engineer would preferably have local experience
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary circa €30,000
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days paid leave
- Accredited excellent CPD programme.
- Further study contributions
If you are a Graduate Electrical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.