Great opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical design consultancies in their Cork office. This role would have the opportunity for the successful mechanical engineer to grow and develop their career. They will have the opportunity to work on a range of building services projects.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Experience working with BIM.
- Previous experience working within a consultancy environment preferred.
- The successful Mechanical / Building Services Engineer should have minimum 1-2 years post graduate experience in the design of mechanical building services.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €30k – €40k – doe.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bike to work scheme
- Great work life balance
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.