Senior Geotechnical Engineer (10-20+ years):
*Must have worked in Ireland or the UK*
Senior Geotechnical Engineer required to join a tier one Main Contractor in Dublin. This award-winning contractor has a superb reputation and have some of the most prominent and challenging civil and building projects across Ireland and the UK. This company retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a rewarding career and employees are rewarded for their hard work.
- The Geotechnical Engineer will join a well established team of engineers and you will work on a range of civil engineering and building projects concurrently.
- This appointment will provide the successful Senior Geotechnical Engineer with immense job satisfaction and you will be the foremost Geotechnical expert.
- This role will suit a Senior Geotechnical Engineer who can work independently and must be capable of making critical decisions.
- The main duties will include assisting with main Design Team, carrying out geotechnical designs, as well as advising the Design Team.
- Degree in Geotechnical Engineering and ideally be Chartered.
- Post graduate MSc will offer a distinct advantage.
- Geotechnical Engineer with a minimum of 10 – 20+ years+ post graduate experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have worked on multiple infrastructural projects concurrently acting as Senior Geotechnical Engineer.
- The successful Geotechnical Engineer must have strong technical design skills in addition to strong interpersonal skills for communication with both project and client teams.
- Have a strong background in pile design, slope stability, material classification, soil nailing and ground anchor design.
- Knowledge of geotechnical software will offer an advantage.
- Must have strong decision making skills.
- Autocad Civil 3D capability.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary circa €80K+ commensurate with candidate’s experience.
- Paid Institute Membership
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Life Assurance
- Travel to work scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Office changing room & showers
If you are a Geotechnical Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.