General Foreman required for leading well established Main Building Contractor to work on a medium sized housing development in County Wicklow. This is a long-term project that is just starting, and we are ideally looking for a Foreman who has experience working on housing and at least have some knowledge / exposure to groundworks and civils. The successful Foreman will be working on this specific project for nearly 3 years and will have great opportunity to progress within the company.
- Manage subcontractors
- Managing construction team
- Managing programme
- Ensure completion dates are met
- Ensuring quality of works
- Managing health and safety on Site
- Trade background preferable
- Strong large building project experience (preferably apartments and office blocks) in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
- Long term role with a very stable company
If you are a General Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.