General Foreman required for leading Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a large mixed development in West Dublin which includes, housing apartments and a school. This is a long-term project that is just starting, and we are ideally looking for a Foreman who has experience working on large scale building projects from the ground up to handover, however a background in finishing in a distinct advantage.
- Manage subcontractors
- Managing construction team
- Managing programme
- Ensure completion dates are met
- Ensuring quality of works
- Managing health and safety on Site
- Trade background preferable
- Strong large building project experience in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Benefits package
If you are a General Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 25 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.