My client are now seeking an experienced Framework Delivery Manager to join their management team. The framework manager will be responsible for the set-up and delivery of a multi-year HV/MV/LV critical framework. In this role you will be responsible for managing different crews across multiple locations. You will be fully supported by an experienced back-office team and project managers. The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering similar type roles and have a proven track record of safe project delivery.
This position requires that the individual be comfortable in a client facing role and possess excellent problem-solving, organisational and communication skills coupled with a high level of professionalism.
- Oversee the set-up and roll out of a management structure and site teams to deliver an ambitious critical framework.
- Management and supervision of simultaneous teams to specific budget and time constraints.
- Ensure that all teams are operating in line with contractual requirements.
- Overall commercial responsibility for the successful delivery of the framework.
- Build relationships and attend regular meetings with the Client.
- Oversee the schedule of workload, equipment and resources.
- Liaise with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
- Ensure our core Customer Care principles are adhered to.
- Experience working on multi discipline projects.
- A Degree in Engineering or Management plus minimum 5 years post-qualification experience within the industry would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar role/framework desired.
- Ensure clear and appropriate goals are set; focus well on targets; demonstrate enthusiasm and drive to consistently deliver quality in performance.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others whilst taking the lead.
- Salary circa €85K – €95K
- Excellent benefits package
- Company Vehicle
- Hybrid working model
If you are a Framework Delivery Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.