Finishing Manager required for a leading main building contractor to work on a large apartment development in North Dublin. The successful Finishing Manager will have worked previously worked on residential projects. Our client has a strong pipeline of work for the next few years and has a great reputation
- The suitable candidate must have 5+ years management experience (fit-out / finishing).
- Experience working on apartments in Ireland or the UK.
- Great at driving a project and managing the trades.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Word, Power Point and Excel skills.
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc.
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans.
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site.
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme.
- Manage sub-contractors.
- Present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions.
- Salary €65k – €75k
- Company vehicle
If you are a Finishing Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.