Finishing Foreman required for a top main building contractor working on a large housing scheme in West Dublin. Excellent company with a great track record in the residential sector. The successful finishing foreman will have at least 2 years on this project and perhaps longer in the area. The successful Finishing foreman will ideally have worked on timber frame housing previously.
- Ideally carpentry background
- Must have worked in a similar capacity for a Main Building Contractor or Developer in Ireland or the UK previously
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good eye for detail
- Previous residential experience as a FFM on residential projects (Apartments or housing schemes)
- Salary circa €55k-€65k
- Travel allowance / Company van
If you are a Finishing Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.