Finishing Foreman required for an award-winning Main Building Contractor in Dublin. Our client has a diverse project portfolio in the Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality and Commercial sectors.
The Finishing Foreman would work on a large scale mixed use Development in Dublin, close to the M50. The ideal candidate will come from a trades background, have excellent attention to detail and possess the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- 5 years’ + experience working as a Finishing Foreman with a Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Trades background.
- Ability to manage numerous subcontractors at one time.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Excellent salary circa €60k-€70k
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Finishing Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.