Finishing foreman required for leading developer to work on a project in Cork. The successful candidate will have plenty of work in the area over the coming years. Our client’s current projects include residential housing and apartment units across the country. This is an ideal role for the Finishing Foreman with 5 years’ experience in relevant roles.
- Manage Subcontractors and Service Providers.
- Maintain Programme.
- Take control of projects from plastering / skimming stage onwards, through 2nd & 3rd fix to snagging stage and completion.
- Take control of Snag List.
- Ensure Completion Dates are met.
- Liaise with Sales and Legal Team.
- Liaising with the Completions Coordinator.
- Liaising with Homeowners and Potential Purchasers.
- 5+ Years’ experience in relevant role.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Strong finishing experience.
- Excellent benefits package.
If you are a Finishing Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.