Finishing Foreman required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a high end one off residential project in south Dublin. The successful Finishing Foreman will have worked on very high-end housing previously will be responsible for seeing this project through to hand over. Following the competition of this project the successful Finishing Foreman will move onto one of our client’s large-scale flagship projects in Dublin.
- The suitable candidate must have 5+ years management experience (finishing).
- Experience working on one-off high-end housing projects previously
- Experience on recent Irish or UK housing projects
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Word, Power Point and Excel skills
- Lead the finishing Team
- Ensure all houses are ready for handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Manage sub-contractors
- Present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
- Basic salary circa €60k -70k+ (DOE and not tightly bracketed)
- Company van / Travel allowance
- Benefits package
If you are a Finishing Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.