Façade Manager required for a well-established developer to work on a 200 unit + apartment complex which is just starting in North Dublin. This role will suit the Façade Manager with previous experience in a similar role in Ireland or the UK with a main building contractor. Our client is one of the best employers in the industry known for really looking after their staff paying a market leading package.
- Façade Management experience with a Main Building Contractor.
- Have experience in curtain walling installation, demonstrate past examples they have been involved with.
- Ensure that the façade sub-contractors are compliant to specification and contract conditions.
- Ability to review the design, quality check installation and oversee fire compartmentation.
- Attend design team meetings.
- Experience of monitoring/ managing the scaffolding.
- Work with scaffolds to ensure progress in advance and works areas/ exclusions set in place.
- Have previous experience of working with access equipment and ability to demonstrate reasons for requiring it.
- Have experience coordinating with bolt on balcony installation team and ability to oversee this process as scaffold is being struck.
- Demonstrate understanding of programme, material management and give examples of what they have previously been involved with.
- Strong H&S awareness, including safe start briefings, toolbox talks, constant monitoring
- Negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €70K – €80K
- Company vehicle
- Substantial bonus twice per year
If you are a Façade Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.