External Envelope Foreman
External Envelope Foreman required for a growing and progressive mid-sized main building contractor to work on a large apartment block in South County Dublin. The Externals Foreman will be responsible for the windows, insulation, brick install as well as various other elements. Our client has a great reputation as an employer and have a very strong order book up to 2024.
- Previous façade experience on site.
- Glazing experience
- Brickwork experience
- Ensure that the façade sub-contractors are compliant to specification and contract conditions.
- Ability to review the design, quality check installation and oversee fire compartmentation.
- Attend design team meetings.
- Experience of monitoring/ managing the scaffolding.
- Demonstrate understanding of programme, material management and give examples of what they have previously been involved with.
- Responsible for supervision of window install,
- insulation install,
- brick construction,
- roof weathering and finishes,
- scaffold, loading bays, materials, etc.
- Will report to Site Manager.
- 65k-70k + Van
- Company car / car allowance
- Benefits package
If you are a External Envelope Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.