- GPC is a highly respected specialist recruitment consultancy in Dublin.
- Over 20 years’ experience working closely with job seekers and employers in Ireland, the UK and internationally.
- We have an immediate requirement for an Executive Assistant to join our Dublin office.
- This role will suit an ambitious and confident individual, who is comfortable working in a busy and fast paced business, where hard work is financially rewarded.
- Support the Managing Director.
- This role requires a high degree of independent, strategic thinking and execution
- Coordinating advertising and marketing.
- Management of LinkedIn account.
- Creating and implementing new administration systems.
- Recruitment of new employees.
- Assisting with onboarding and training of new employees.
- Assisting with HR duties including reviews, performance management, annual leave etc
- Creating reports.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree from a recognised third level institution.
- 3 years’ experience working in a executive assistant role in Ireland.
- Experience working in a Recruitment Consultancy will offer a distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and a sense of urgency.
- Be self-motivated, organised and have good time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple and diverse responsibilities
- Be results driven, outgoing and confident.
- Have experience working in a busy client focused environment, excellent office administration management experience and be highly computer literate.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary circa €40k-€45k+ (DOE)
- 23 days Leave
- Regular Social events
- Hybrid & Flexible working
- Great Rewards and Incentives
- Dedication to career progression
- We have an excellent team, who support each other and work collaboratively.
- Great location in south Dublin – 10 min walk from Green Luas Line
If you are a looking for a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy.