A multidisciplinary contractor is currently seeking a Senior Estimator to be based in their office in Dublin. The successful candidate will report directly into the Financial Director. This innovative and progressive contractor work on a wide range of projects including pharmaceutical, healthcare, retail, commercial & education.
Please email or call Joe Newman for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Estimates for pre-design or D&B projects
- Management of estimating team’s workflow
- Ensuring all deadlines are met on all outgoing tenders
- Dealing with post tender queries / negotiations
- Development & preparation of bid specific presentation
- Liaising with clients & contractors
- Verification that all material & specialist quotations used to from the tender are spec compliant.
- Advising Directors of bid/tender prospects – tenders, consultations, etc
- Liaising with clients, M&E consultancies, and main contractors’ commercial teams.
- Produce reports for internal management
- Provide guidance and training to junior estimators
Qualifications / Skills
- Relevant third level qualification in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years’ post graduate experience working with an M&E Contractor
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical disciplines, both internal and external
- Knowledge and experience in HVAC, Chiller, Air-Con & Building Services is essential
- €60,000 to €70,000 DOE
- Career progression available
If you are a Senior Estimator who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.