Estimator – Job Ref: 12927
A leading M&E Engineering Contractor is currently seeking experienced Mechanical & Electrical Estimators for projects based in Dublin. This successful estimator will work on large scale projects across multiple sectors including: Pharmaceutical; Industrial; Healthcare; Commercial and Data Centres.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- The Estimator will Tender work packages of materials as directed by the Estimating Manager.
- Send out tenders to suppliers and subcontractors and expedite the returns on time
- Prepare take offs for materials showing on drawing as directed by the Commercial Director.
- Track progress on all external tenders and report accordingly.
- Updating of Materials database and Discount Database for estimating system
- Keep accurate tendering records accurate and efficient including drawing registers, specifications, and correspondences from clients.
- Attend site surveys and liaise with other departments, suppliers and sub-contractors to tender submission stage.
- Third level Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- The successful Estimator will have a minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills dealing with design team / client / meetings etc.
- Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work using your own initiative.
- €70k to €80k – DOE
- 21 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
If you are an Estimator looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission.