Estimator required to join the estimating department of a Tier 1 Main Contractor in Dublin. Our client has a successful track record of working throughout Ireland. Due to an expansion, our client is currently recruiting an experienced Estimator with build experience to be based in their head office in Dublin.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion.
- Checking Bill of Quantities for accuracy and managing Bill of Quantity production on a Design & Build tender.
- Tender document control.
- Reviewing the Contract for each tender.
- Compiling, issuing and adjudicating subcontractor/supplier tender quotations.
- Preparing estimate Direct and Indirect Costs.
- Identifying, analysing and developing risk registers.
- Presenting estimates to the Board for review.
- Preparing tender and contract documents for submission.
- Construction related degree.
- The successful estimator will have at least 3 years working as an estimator for a main building contractor.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Strong IT skills and experience with Candy estimating software is an advantage.
- Salary €60k-70k.
- Benefits package.
If you are an Estimator considering a career move, please feel free to contact Keith Conlon in confidence or send a CV. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. GPC has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.