Environmental & Sustainability Coordinator
Environmental & Sustainability Coordinator required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on various projects in Dublin and from our client’s south Dublin Head Office. If successful you will join a growing environmental and sustainability team with one of largest and most progressive construction companies in Ireland working in all sectors for fantastic blue-chip clients.
- Strong background in sustainability, preferably within the Construction industry
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Qualification in Sustainability/Environmental
- Practical experience in managing sustainability data and related analytics
- Support of project management and reporting against Sustainability Strategy
- Support the development and delivery of sustainability initiatives with relevant data, research, and insights in collaboration with others
- Collaborate with appropriate departments to maintain up to date sustainability information and reporting
- Develop and manage external partnerships with a specific focus on delivery and reporting for environmental & social outreach programmes such as charity partnerships, education initiatives and partner activations.
- Maintain intranet SharePoint site with up-to-date information on sustainability deliverables and ways to get involved
- Benefits package
If you are an Environmental & Sustainability Coordinator looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.